- Independent Head, Foot, Hi-Low Adjustability
- Trendelenburg & Reverse Trendelenburg
- Weight capacity up to 600 or 750 pounds
- Lowest setting deck height approximately 15 inches (22 inches with our mattress) to the floor
- Hi-Low raises up 10 inches
- Click here for Mattress Options
- White MDF Powder Coated Finish for Easy Cleaning
- 5 Inch Swivel Lock Casters
- Safety thermal overload protected motors
- Electronics & motors have easy to service modular connections
- Dual serial ports allow for ECU compatibility or dual hand control options available
- For additional options click here
- Hospital Grade Power Cord
Sleep Center 5
A five-function hospital grade bed, built to last and designed for ease of use and comfort. This heavy-duty electric hospital bed has independent head, foot, hi-low adjustability and trendelenburg/reverse trendelenburg functions. The hi-low adjustability rises up 10 inches from the lowest setting, which is 22 inches from the top of the mattress to the floor.
Sleep Center 3
A three-function hospital grade bed that is fully adjustable and easy to control. This heavy-duty electric hospital bed has independent head, foot and hi-low adjustability. The hi-low adjustability rises up 10 inches and the lowest setting which is 22 inches from the top of the mattress to the floor.
Sleep Center 2
A head and foot adjustable, sturdy hospital grade bed that allows full adjustability and ease of control for users and caregivers. Intuitive hand controls allow you to find the perfect sleeping position.